Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today's News

It's painfully obvious that most national news sources are angled left of center. It's nearly impossible to find Christianity or a conservative politician painted in a good light. I have three news websites in my "News" folder on my bookmark bar for Firefox. Those three are: Yahoo News, CNN and Fox News. Fox is obviously the more balanced of the three. There are times when I read Yahoo and CNN that I feel like I'm reading leftist propaganda. It's fine, I've just learned to read it with a grain of salt.

The most sickening thing I find today is what actually passes for "news." I was eating dinner tonight at a restaurant that had TV's with sports and news on. The headline that dominated the news station (95% of air time) was: "Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole's baby." Who cares?! I praise God that it wasn't one of the three major headlines on the Yahoo or Fox News websites. CNN had it as their main/photo headline story. I knew I could count on CNN. If I wanted to read the tabloids, I would just pick up The Star at my local Safeway.

No comments: