Saturday, April 21, 2007

NBA Playoffs!

It's the best time of the year! The NBA playoffs started today! The last week or so has been kind of boring as teams like the Mavs and Suns had already locked up their seeding. Now I don't have to watch baseball or playoff hockey! There will be basketball on every day! I'm taking the next several weeks off from playing golf because of a bad habit I've developed in my swing. The timing is perfect. I can take the next few weeks to watch basketball.

I'll root for the Suns or the Mavs. If it comes down to those two teams in the Western Conference finals, I'll have to root for the Suns. First of all, the Mavs got their shot last year. Secondly, the Mavs have a better chance of getting back to the finals after this year. Steve Nash isn't getting any younger. This is the Suns year. It better be, because they may not have another one.

No comments: