Friday, March 30, 2007

The Final Four

When it comes to college basketball, I'm a UCLA fan first and foremost. I'm a PAC-10 fan in general. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed last year when the Bruins fell to the Gators in the national championship game. I was bummed that UCLA lost, but I also had respect for Florida because of how well they played and complemented each other.

As I have followed the NCAA tourney this year, I still believe Florida is a great basketball team, but I have lost almost all respect for them. I was talking to my dad one night about how I noticed that this was an extremely cocky team. I thought it was quite humorous when I found this article by Randy Hill on FoxSports.com the very next day. I have to say that I agree with Randy 100%. I was rooting for the Bruins last year in the title game and you can bet I'll be rooting for them again in the Final Four. I hope the Gators fall all over their big heads. This time, UCLA is the underdog. Go Bruins!

No comments: