Saturday, March 31, 2007

Best Round of My Life

I just went out to Saddleback golf course in Firestone, CO and shot the best round of golf in my life. I shot an 84 on a par 72. I shot back-to-back 42's on my way to that score. I triple-bogeyed and double-bogeyed the two par 3's on the front nine. I also double-bogeyed number 18 which is a par 5. I had 8 pars on the day and 1 birdie (number 3, a par 5). The rest were bogey's. I had 33 putts for the round. It's amazing how your score drops if your putter is on.

Right now, Yahoo handicap tracker has me rated at 21.3. My goal is to get under 20 by the end of the summer. If I keep shooting under 90, that won't be a problem. Before this year, I had only had 3-4 rounds under 90 in my entire life. I've shot better than 90 three out of the last 6 rounds I've played. Hopefully, this will be my breakout year!

No comments: