Friday, January 2, 2009

My Night as a Game Show Host

IMG_2737

That's me.  As Jeff Unworthy...the host of Are You Smarter Than a Junior Church Kid.  I even worked the southern accent the entire time.  We played this Bible trivia game with our congregation in between preachers at our Watchnight Service.  The game went great and it was a ton of fun.

IMG_2738

Here are the panel of Junior Church kids the contestants could choose as partners.  If you know the show, Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, then you basically know how we ran the game.

IMG_2789

Here I am pestering one of the contestants.  I also found some "You Might be a Baptist" jokes online that I used during the game.  The whole thing was way too much fun.

My favorite joke: If you think the presence of God is strongest on the back three pews...you might be a Baptist!

No comments: