Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Liberals and Their Bumper Stickers

Bumper Stickers

I live in the Portland area.  The picture of this car resonates with me.  In fact, I've probably seen this car.  If not, I've seen dozens like it.  The typical liberal who just has to get their point across.

As I was driving down the road today, I got behind a car that had two bumper stickers on it.  When I read them, I realized I had found the perfect example of someone who follows liberal logic and can't see the stupidity right before their eyes.  I'm just going to tell you what the stickers said.  You tell me if you see the oxymoron...and I can't emphasize "moron" enough.

One sticker said: "Respect humanity, vote progressive."

The sticker right above that said: "Keep abortion legal."

I'm speechless.

No comments: