Saturday, March 1, 2008

God Have Mercy on America

TerriSchiavo2[1]

Last Sunday morning, Dr. David Gibbs III preached for our Sunday morning service. His sermon was a testimony/message wrapped around the Terri Schiavo case. Dr. Gibbs is an attorney for the Christian Law Association. He was the lead attorney for Terri's parents as they fought to preserve her life. What we heard last Sunday was beyond powerful. I've never heard a message that made me so burdened about the state of our country. I strongly suggest taking 35-40 minutes and listening to it. Click here and find the Sunday morning sermon from February 24th. The title is "Fighting for Dear Life."

Pray for our country.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I want to thank you so much for this wonderful post brother. Excellent thoughts. I enjoy your blog. It is one of my favorites. I pray that God will bless you, your family and most of all your ministry.
In HIm,
Kinney Mabry