Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grand Opening Tomorrow!

TBC Auditorium It's been a very busy week at Timberline Baptist Church.  We just got done with an awesome Revival Meeting with Dr. John Goetsch.  God moved in our church in a powerful way.  Click here and listen to the Sunday night sermon called "God's Use of the Broken."  If you aren't challenged by that message, I don't know if it's possible for you to be challenged.

Tomorrow afternoon is our Grand Opening service for our new building.  We have invited the mayor of Sherwood, contractors who worked on the building, friends, family and coworkers.  We also mailed a postcard to 35,000 homes in the area.  We're not really sure what's going to happen.  God knows what we can handle.  I'll give a report on the day tomorrow afternoon.  Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I think that is so awesome.
I will keep your Church in my prayers. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well in 2008. Thanks for sharing. God bless you brother. Wow. This is great and so wonderful.